Page 5 of 178 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. Yay, Hugs!

i'm trippin' on shrooms in a little while for the first time.

I generally shy away from pyschodelics, but it's a beautiful day outside and my roommate is tripping for the first time too, so we're going to just go sit on campus all day.

I've also been drunk pretty much since thursday afternoon.

3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post

Not really drun-...I mean, "intoxicated" tho, so I don't know if I should post in here.

Of course, I don't smoke weed, so maybe I shouldn't be posting in here, either.

Where's an inspired Pineapple post when I need one?
    I only tend to post inspired words of wonderful wisdom on the weekends, depending on where I am and what time it is and who's body I'm occupying at that moment. Wait for it, my son.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff, Jr. View Post
    coked up and drunk or ?
    this is absolutely not surprising... at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't drink anymore. If I do, I don't get drunk. I find being drunk to be embarrassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    you're not doing it right.
    nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Being around people != experiencing and having a tolerance for the drugs.
    Brand really just has to own in whatever he does, and he seems to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff, Jr. View Post
    i'm trippin' on shrooms in a little while for the first time.

I generally shy away from pyschodelics, but it's a beautiful day outside and my roommate is tripping for the first time too, so we're going to just go sit on campus all day and jerk each other off in front of the freshmen to cement our places as the Ambiguously Gay Duo who can't control their psychoactives. Also, we have coke.
    What?

Also, it's 1pm, I've been up since noon, it's my day off, and I am well on my way to being absolutely 100% hammered. I have some pot, could add that to the mix, but I don't want to be in bed again by 6. Does anyone else get incredibly tired when they combine lots of alcohol and some pot? I don't really smoke anymore, so a hit or two will fuck me up, but if I do that after I've been drinking, I'll get a game of Halo in and want to crawl into bed to sleep till the next day.

just ate an 1/8th.

Should be fun.

5. Good times Biff... Hope you got some good stuff.

6. Biff Jr, douchebag, I haven't taken booms in years. Although this girl waitress in NY says she can get "anything I need".........
    ......./
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 28 Oct 2007 at 04:13 PM.

7. I'm always weary of anyone that says that they "can get anything I need". Usually, its bullshit that ain't worth it, or the price is outta sight. You take them yet, Junior?

So the hour or so after taking them we walked to some lake like a 25 min walk that i've never been to.

I just got completely fucking lost because I had no clue where I was and I couldn't see anything straight anyway because everything was blending into each other so I had to get the fuck out of there.

I got home like 75 mins after taking 'em, did 2mg of xanax, sat in my room and saw shit and faces all over the place and my fire detector fighting my ceiling light. By an hour and a half in, when the xanax was kicking it, I sat outside for an hour, talked to tree that had a face, and loved it.

Watched Alice in Wonderland(jesus christ was that movie awesome. It was so confusing but yet made perfect sense all in one), smoked a bowl, and here I am.

It was absolutely terrible and frightening in the beginning while I walking around without a clue as to where the fuck I was and I was lost as shit, but after getting home and taking the xanax, I absolutely loved it.

I think I may take 2grams again (instead of the 3.5) in a few weeks on the condition that I don't take crazy long walks to places I've never been before. I think I just went in not knowing what to fucking expect (having never taken 'em) and doing it in a completely foreign place freaked me out.
    Last edited by Rich; 29 Oct 2007 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    nuff said.
    Get back to me when you're closing in on 30. k?