Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

1. Just learn for the future.

And you didn't have a VIAL of "100 hits" it's more like 40 tops because you noobers don't know how to properly dose.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff-chan View Post
    Just learn for the future.

And you didn't have a VIAL of "100 hits" it's more like 40 tops because you noobers don't know how to properly dose.
    Hmm, nope, it was 100.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Biff-chan View Post
    That's patently false. Blotter paper is not an effective carrier of acid for more than a few weeks. And if you think your homie in Ohio is a week away from conception, you're being foolish. That shit is made in appalachia by the same guys who bring you big bud.
    No, but it would generally be stored properly, and blotter can effectively hold the potency for years if stored properly. It's all dependent on a number of factors (mostly storage and how many mg's have been absorbed), but to say that blotter is not an effective carrier of LSD for more than a few weeks is as you put it "patently false".
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. sweet, that answers all questions. thanks guys, looks like I'm shrooming again soon.

5. <3 draw me a picture when you do.

6. I haven't boomed since college but no doubt I'd do it again.

EDIT - Goddamn Packer fans, this is Chicago. Go back to Russia.

I've taken well over 200 hits of acid. I still see shit to this day. all the time.

High school was a misspent time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    is 25 close enough Josh?
    No... you should have seen me at 25.

8. Were you emo?

Ask ur mom

10. She said yes, you emo fag.