Page 171 of 178 FirstFirst ... 157167169170171172173175 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1779

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    Last Friday I went to my friend's birthday party. After several beers, I decided to have a smoke. Now, I'm not the best smoker, as I usually average about 30 cigarettes per year, so sometimes I cough whlie exhaling. I did this in front of some dude I don't know, and he laughed, saying I smoke like a girl. I said "oh, yeah?" and inhaled deeply, blew it in his face, and put out the butt on the back of my hand. I told him "Thats how men do it," and flicked the butt at his chest. I felt pretty manly. Everyone laughed. Except that douche.

I was kinda drunk. And now I'll have a story to go along with this about-to-be scar.
    This is amazing.

I just read this whole thing. This thread, more than any other, is where you see TNL grow up.

3. I'm married and I just bought a house and for the first time in my life I took shots not at a party.

oh my god... that's about right

4. Trouble in paradise?

5. The real truth of it is I think I finally hit a point in my life where I can just do what I want.

Wife has to close, won't be home until after I'm asleep, so why not get wasted and watch the hobbit? Who's going to stop me?

6. I wonder of Katy Perry roars when she has sex?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

If I ever bang her I'll let you know.

btw, I've been sick and haven't smoked any pot in three days. I think this is the longest I've gone without (by choice) in about 10 years. I'm sure I'll go back to smoking out of habit again, but for now I don't really think about it. I also fully expect the first time back in the saddle to be an ordeal, so there's that.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    I typically reef like an 1/8 a day or so and the pricing is usually in the neighborhood of $250/oz for the type of shit depicted earlier in this thread. Shit I got some different shit right now that looks INSANE!!! I should take a pic and show y'all what I'm not smoking.

I'm really just looking to go 17 days. 16 is my record from when Josh tried to kill me with niacin. Which probably deserves it's own thread. Anyhow if I make 17 it'll be the longest smoke free stretch since 16 years of age.
    HAAA, Josh just pointed this out to me. Last year I did 31 days off everything just for fun. Well everything I do which is weed, caffeine, alcohol and sugar. In the order in which I enjoy them.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I just read this whole thing. This thread, more than any other, is where you see TNL grow up.
    Time marches on...

I took Guile's advice and went home and became a family man.

(who occasionally drinks a lot when alone for the day.)