Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 164174176177178
Results 1,771 to 1,779 of 1779

Thread: The Official "I'm Intoxicated" Thread - Operation: Fuck Drunk Bitches

I can go weeks and months, then drink a lot then go another month, etc.

2. Same, here.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Drinking at my local watering hole, saw a poker tournament was on so I joined up on a whim. Haven't played in years so expected to be smoked, but came 3rd, and I was beaten by a fucking royal flush (first i have ever seen in person). I got more than 10x my money back but honestly, i was more excited at seeing a god damn royal flush.

4. That is unusual.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Had a Royal Widow a couple weeks ago. One measure of Crown Royal, one measure of DiSaronno. Not bad!
    I don't really drink that often. For liquor, a 750 ml bottle can last me months.

Last night it was a glass of Pinot Noir with dinner at an Italian restaurant.

6. Daughter messaged earlier asking if I was working- which usually meaks she wants help with something- so I answered with my usual snark, but no, she wanted to go out for a drink. We met up at the bar my son tends at and we had a few and holy shit $100 tab and I’m alllll fucked up. Her boyfriend came and got her, which is good. My son said I could crash at his place, which is cool because the rednecks in the bat were bitching about tha fuckin tool and pink floyd I played but then played, i shit you not, leonard skynerd and shnia goddamn twain party of two. Twice! So I was happy to get the felt out of there. I’m fuckin around with his lock and said fuck it ai’ll just try the door and holy shit it’s unlocked! And I walk in to find three people playing call of duty on the tv I was hoping to veg out and sober up to. Leonard Skyberd and Call of duty, this is hell. Could be worse though, I could be looking ar 73 blocked messages on tnl2- all just as obnoxious as this one is.

8. haha, I spent a full three weeks drunk and I come home, eat one IHOP breakfast and I feel worse than I did after like 4 beers. wtffffff

/edit 4 beers for me is WASTED btw
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. Only cool dads get bombed with their kids.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww