Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Melf's Sale Thread 3.0 (New items added 3/9/12)

1. Bump! Wii and new items added.

2. Bumpity.

Holy shit, somebody go buy that Turbo Duo. That's a great price - especially for a modded system.

Are those HuCards complete with case and manual?

4. Gah! I forgot about DD and Drac X. If your previous offer still stands, I will take them. If not, that's cool.
    Also, I've a sealed heavenly sword that I'd trade for those four cartridge only nes games.

5. That Duo is MIGHTY enticing. I would totally buy it if I had the money. Never even tried one.

6. Is Download a U.S. release? I could've sworn it was JP only...

Also, color me interested in the following:

- Conan The Boy in Future (Jap) $10
    - Double Dragon (Jap) $70
    - Dynastic Hero (Jap) $25
    - Ys: Books 1 & 2 $20
    - Ys 4 (Jap) $30

7. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Holy shit, somebody go buy that Turbo Duo. That's a great price - especially for a modded system.
    It has the sound problem, which is why I listed it at that price. It's intact though, and even has the box and everything. Hell, the manual is still in its baggy.

Are those HuCards complete with case and manual?
    All HuCards have their original jewel case with slip cover, and they all have their manuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Gah! I forgot about DD and Drac X. If your previous offer still stands, I will take them. If not, that's cool.
    Also, I've a sealed heavenly sword that I'd trade for those four cartridge only nes games.
    Offer still stands.

I can send you both and the NES games for the price we discussed and Heavenly Sword if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Deewtaei View Post
    Is Download a U.S. release? I could've sworn it was JP only...
    Yeah, it's JP only.

Also, color me interested in the following:

- Conan The Boy in Future (Jap) $10
    - Double Dragon (Jap) $70
    - Dynastic Hero (Jap) $25
    - Ys: Books 1 & 2 $20
    - Ys 4 (Jap) $30
    SSJN has dibs on Double Dragon, but everything else is still available. LMK if you're interested in the others without it.

8. cool. i'll paypal ya in a sec. just pm your address.

9. Would you be interested in Legendary Axe (US Hucard), Lords of Thunder (US CD), or Monster Lair (US CD) for trade?

10. you got cash.