Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1020222324

Thread: Bionic Commando

1. It's taking me a while to finish, but I'm scouring everything for collectibles. I've read that you have to get them all in one playthrough for any of them to count (which is retarded).

2. I haven't played too much. I need to get a new controller for the ps3 - it is stuck ever so slightly UP on the analog stick. This game is very sensitive to that and makes it borderline unplayable.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. According to my save file, I'm about 50% done. It sure does have it's flaws but I'll be damned if it isn't a fun game.

It's taken me awhile to get a hang of the swing mechanic, but it's sweet when you get into the zone. I bounce off of walls too much though. Fighting is a lot of fun but they take way too long to give you the useful abilities. This start the game with no skills only to "remember" them at a certain point has got to go.

4. Dammit did the price go back up? I went to one store and they had no copies. Then I hit another store today after work and they had it for like 50 bucks. I went to my car and checked the website and seen it was 40.....so something is up with that store.

But what pisses me off is I had a friend goto one WAY out of distance from me and pick it up for 20 last weekend. Dammit I want to pick this up and finish my game from where I rented it last month.

Apparently GRIN might be shutting down.

This is sad but not unexpected. Bionic Commando Rearmed was fantastic and sold quite well, but Bionic Commando, Wanted: Weapons of Fate, and Terminator Salvation all did quite poorly both in reviews and sales. I did enjoy Bionic Commando and even Wanted, but I'm definitely glad I didn't buy the latter.

Here's hoping that the sub-team that worked on Bionic Commando Rearmed somehow manages to stick together - the work they did on that game was stellar.