Page 15 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter 4 announced - SF4 Thread

1. Which cracks me the hell up.

2. We just want another VS fighting game, doesn't even have to have the Marvel license. Even the DC license would work. Same style 3v3 tag.

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    You just know my doggy style.
    you win.

4. If the game looks like the teaser I'm sold. Gameplay can be tweaked but I'd be totally happy if they tossed everything and tried something new. Also Akuma, Dan and Project Justice cast pls.

5. There won't be an MvC3 until Marvel is smart enough to take the license from EA and give it back to Capcom.

I'm liking the trailer, but I'll still complain that it's not 2D. If it does end up in 3D like it most likely will let's just hope it plays more like Battle Fantasia and not slow like SFEX.

6. Quote Originally Posted by supergrafxengine View Post
    you'll buy SF4, and every version that gets made even if it's an average 3D fighter.
    Actually no I won't, I never bought any of the EX games. There's only 2 3D Fighting game series I can tollerate Soul Caliber and Super Smash bros. that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm going to assume you're not buying that Smash Bros. trash then. Good call.
    Smash Bros I buy because my friends and my nieces, nephews love the game and we have a good time playing it together but I don't consider it a serious fighting game.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I'm willing to accept the graphics going 3D if it still plays 2D and turns out to be decent like Battle Fantasia. Arika is fine for a developer, as long as this does NOT turn out to be fucking "SF EX 4 in all but name". OTOH, SF EX 3 does have a hot soundtrack featuring Yack, J99, Shinji Hosoe, & Ayako Saso. Let them do the BGM for SFIV.

Capcom is probably going to "Wild Dog" it, throwing out any one who's not Ryu/Ken. IMO, they need to hang on to a few more older characters.

If we're unlucky and SF IV ends up sucking harder than Kirby, Capcom cannot be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    I'm liking the trailer, but I'll still complain that it's not 2D.
    You want the teaser trailer to be in 2D? Does that even make sense?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    but I don't consider it a serious fighting game.
    Neither did I until watching those SSB Melee tournament videos. Good gravy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. OMFG.