Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: games with Christmas scenes or settings

1. games with Christmas scenes or settings

A delightful coincidence occurred when I began playing Raw Danger! a little over a week ago: the game takes place over a three day stretch from Christmas Eve thru the 26th.

It is pretty neat having a game world echo an annual event like Christmas. Christmas is everywhere, and then in my escapist entertainment Christmas is there too, except things have turned disastrous in the game, and the holiday well wishing is forgotten over the need to survive ~ a little ominous and brings to mind the people chillin' at beaches around the Indian Ocean a few x-mases ago. Anyhow, adds to a pretty unique game experience.

What other games have specific holiday settings or themes?

2. Parasite Eve takes place around Christmas/New Years. I play it every year around this time.

3. Blue Stinger?

4. Dreamcast

shenmue

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    shenmue
    Gesundheit!

6. -Kameo has Christmas DLC

-The Nightmare Before Christmas
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

Snatcher takes place during Christmas. I normally play it every Christmas, but I couldn't find the damn CD this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Snatcher takes place during Christmas. I normally play it every Christmas, but I couldn't find the damn CD this year.
    QUICK IT'S STILL CHRISTMAS CHECK YOUR PMS

THAT IS THE PLURAL OF PM I MEAN

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Parasite Eve takes place around Christmas/New Years. I play it every year around this time.
    Has that aged as poorly as I suspect?

10. Let's see, pretty much every 8 through 16-bit game has a Snow Level of some sort, you could rock out in that fashion if you wanted a non-denominational wintery-deal.

G.I. Joe's has missiles that fly in from the background! You're unfortunately playing as Blizzard, though. Not Snow-Job.