Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantax

1. SHIT I HAD BETTER START SMOKING AGAIN AND COMMUTING TO CP FOR LOW LOW PRICES!

wait. you mean things cost less in a college town? HOLYSHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    SHIT I HAD BETTER START SMOKING AGAIN AND COMMUTING TO CP FOR LOW LOW PRICES!
    I agree.

wait. you mean things cost less in a college town? HOLYSHIT
    The only thing in College Park that's cheap is Natty Light.

4. YOU FORGOT THE FUCKSLUTS.

I <3 the FUCKSLUTS

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I went a year off the smokes and started up again because I decided to just have one. Recently I went through the entire Nicoderm program and then started up again because I decided to try out a cigarette. I'm one of those "addict" types. If I have one cigarette I'll start smoking again. Same deal with drugs or drinks. I just can't do it halfway.

Its all or nothing.
    I quit for the three years. Same thing. Quit for 3 months. Same thing.

One is one too many. Only with cigarettes though, I'm generally not an "addictive" person.

7. Just started week 4. I now understand Josh's soul crushing depression problem. It really sucks. Really bad.

It comes and goes. Good luck though... its fucked.

btw:
    Quote Originally Posted by quitnet.com
    Your Quit Date is: 10/17/2007 10:00:00 AM
    Time Smoke-Free: 38 days, 3 hours, 56 minutes and 21 seconds
    Cigarettes NOT smoked: 763
    Lifetime Saved: 5 days, 19 hours
    Money Saved: $171.00

9. Day 11. No cigarettes, no depression. Some weird dreams. Um. That's about it. (Day 18 on the pills)

10. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Yeah, I don't understand why any drugs list abnormal dreams as a side effect. It's not like my dreams have ever been normal. Their test subjects must have been some boring motherfuckers.
    I don't really ever have dreams, none that I wake up and remember at least. When they started cycling me through various drugs for my migraine issues, I had some fucked up dreams for the first time. I've only had one 'vivid' strange dream that wasn't medicinally induced, and it was still lame. It was a vivid dream about being at a produce market. I went to bed hungry.