Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantax

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't crave shit except ice cream and blowjobs when I'm stoned.
    lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Never understood the tobacco in joints thing myself. Takes up room you could be using for pot.
    Burns more smoothly & evenly, makes for a wayyy better smoke to my mind. Trouble is then you get addicted to joints.
    -Kyo

3. My Dad smoked for 20 years and had a heart attack at 50. After he got out of the hospital he quit cold turkey and hasn't had a cigarette since. Or the daft bastard is just really good at concealing it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    Burns more smoothly & evenly, makes for a wayyy better smoke to my mind.
    IBTN. But as someone who has been struggling with quitting smoking (tobacco, that is) for a few years now, I think I'll be skipping the spliffs for the forseeable future... or, y'know, forever.

But considering you can fashion a decent pipe out of damn near anything, a joint is only necessary when you're out for a walk or something.

Joints are boring.

This is the shit though:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	misp4_400.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	28176  

6. Those things are awful. If you're smoking a one hitter it damn well better be made of glass.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Mine is. That was just an example picture from the internets.

8. Good, those wooden boxes where you shove shake into one side and smoke out of a bootleg metal pipe are lame. I used to go through one hitters all the time, either breaking them or losing them, but I have actually had my current one (which is pretty damn awesome looking) for almost 2 years now. I think it's a new record for me.

Also, you have inspired me to try Chantax. Zyban didn't work for me, so I'm hoping this stuff will.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I have wooden box, I threw away the metal one hitter and replaced it with glass. I use a grinder. No shake. No complaints.

Other than the fact that I don't have any pot.

10. When I quit, I'm going to take $5.50 a day and at the end of the year buy myself something nice, like a world class hooker or 5 PS3's to help out Sony.