Page 1 of 42 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Chantax

Chantax

So I've been on Chantax for a week. Today is my quit day. I want cigarettes now. Fuck you I hate you.

2. That shit is so expensive. I thought you weren't able to take it.

3. I thought they were upping the cost of imports.
    Shows what I know.

I decided to chance it. I really hate smoking.

No baseball sized hives yet!

5. how much was it?

A lot. I forget. I got a months supply at once and put it on my credit card and then put the price out of my head.

The first week was interesting, because smoking cigarettes made me feel shitty, like, really shitty. But that all stopped when I switched up to the 2mg a day dosage. Then they got more delicious than chocolate covered cocaine. Might just be because I knew I was running out of time though.

7. This might help you quit smoking

or make you gay. let me know.

My mother started taking it about a month ago, and hasn't smoked in nearly 3 weeks now. It's the first time she's gone more than a few days in 30 years.

Myself? A pack of 27s pls.

9. Backbone n' willpower is free. But hey, good luck! I'm addicted to snuff on my 3rd year, since I quit smoking.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    Backbone n' willpower is free. But hey, good luck! I'm addicted to snuff on my 3rd year, since I quit smoking.
    you should have your ass kicked in for this post. I mean, come on, he's trying to drop it and you gave the obvious dickhole reply.