Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Fantasy Basketball 2007-8

1. TNL Fantasy Basketball 2007-8

Let's iron out the details and get this started, as Oct. 30 is the start of the season.

So who's down?

H2H format, with the basic categories? Personally I'd opt to not have turnovers, but I do kinda the A/TO ratio idea though.

Live draft?
    edit: I just checked, and there aren't a lot of slots open. The only night slots are tomorrow and Saturday. The rest are weekdays from like 6am-2pm. Our other choice would be an autodraft.

I'll start it unless someone else wants to - doesn't matter to me.

edit2: OK, I started it off.

League ID: 114684

League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/114684

Password: tnlhoops

Everyone who's interested, please check the settings (I chose assist/turnover ratio) and post if you'd like any improvements. And again, I can hand over the commish duties if someone else would prefer to do it.
    Last edited by BioMechanic; 18 Oct 2007 at 04:59 PM.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

2. Dreamcast

Signed up (SuperDuperSonics). I like Ast/TO ratio. Not a big fan of auto-draft but considering how late we are in the process, it'll work.

Thx for setting this up, Bio.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. No prob.

I don't like autodrafting much either, but maybe it'll result in a stronger trade market.

edit: My team is Screaming Gibbons.
    Last edited by BioMechanic; 18 Oct 2007 at 06:04 PM.

4. I hate autodraft but whatever.

Team d00mzday yo.

5. Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by BioMechanic View Post
    No prob.

I don't like autodrafting much either, but maybe it'll result in a stronger trade market.

edit: My team is Screaming Gibbons.
    Good point on the trades. Whealin' Dealin' Meach will be looking to get 10 cents on the dollar if I auto-draft Kobe. (I will not root for the guy.)
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

6. Biff's Clangsmen are in...

7. The Dutch Master Killers are in.

8. DMK, nice..

9. Is everyone happy with the eligible positions?

SG-1
    PG-1
    G-1
    SF-1
    PF-1
    F-1
    C-2
    UTIL-1
    BN-3

This is the format we used last year, but if the majority wants to make some changes, that's fine with me.

A suggestion I have would be adding a utility slot and dropping a bench slot. It would give each time ten active players, and if past history repeats itself and we end up with a smaller league, everyone will likely have quality players on the bench. Why not make em active.....

10. I agree with adding another utility slot. The positions otherwise look fine to me.