Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aero Fighters 3 MVS

I know. I worked out a deal to get a consolized MVS for super, super cheap, but it seems I'm about 25 bucks short since the guy who bought my Turboduo hasn't paid yet. 25 frickin' dollars. Need some Paypal cash, fast!

*edit*

Sold!
    Last edited by GohanX; 26 Oct 2007 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Added a couple of MVS games. See edited first post.

3. I may want that Samurai Showdown 3. I'm bidding on your KOF '97 so I'll see if I win that first.

My buddy just opened a new game shop and he has a 2 slot MVS set up in there for quarter play but the only games he has right now are Puzzle Bobble, Windjammers & Soccer Brawl. He's looking for something that will do better and fighting games seem to do well there so far (The Marvel vs. Capcom cab is the only thing getting any play).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Alrighty. I should have the SS3 either tomorrow or Friday (depending on if the UPS man drops the package off or not.)

I have a feeling that KOF 97 is gonna go cheap. It seems people fear the Korean version.

Timber, I got the MVS cart package today, so if you want the SS3 let me know. The opened it up (as always) and it is a legit cart with a fake label.

6. Well I won your KOF 97 cart. How much do you want for the SS3 on top of that?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

You must pay a lot, since that KOF only went for 5 bucks

Seriously, how does $15 sound? That's a couple of bucks less than the cheapest price I see on ebay right now. Also, shipping on both carts should be 9 bucks by USPS flat rate box. Just post in here or shoot me a PM to let me know.

8. So does $30 even for them both sound good?

If so PM me an address to send the money order to and I'll have it out asap.
    Last edited by Timber; 23 Nov 2007 at 07:59 PM.

Yeah, that's fine. PM sent.

Have a US Aero Fighters 3 cart up for sale now, link in first post.