Page 11 of 707 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by sonic6 View Post
    They need to start offering that Motorstorm Content for free.
    i second this.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. THE DEMO IS UP YOU SOBS GOGOGOGOG
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. When I get home. Shame that knowing the standard PS3 download speed I get means I won't be able to play this until Sunday.

I'm on it. Thanks for the heads up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    When I get home. Shame that knowing the standard PS3 download speed I get means I won't be able to play this until Sunday.
    remote play FTW? set it up.

its installing, later bitches.

6. Installing?

7. Uncharted is GOTY contender confirmed.

Controls are day i say PERFECT. I had no problem at all jumping into the game. I played on hard difficulty and enjoyed the whole damn thing.

It literally is Gears of War meets Tomb Raider done awesomely. Day 1 never felt so sweet.

Fuck you. I'm at 64%.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Installing?
    all ps3 demos installed. i hated it.

i have a feeling HOME will officially be scrapped in '08 with SONY finally trying to copy XBL, but not too much so as to avoid a lawsuit and will once again have a gimped online experience.

10. Further info:

god damn the enemies wont stop moving, they will dodge your bullets like no ones business. If you let them idle you see some will put their guns down and smoke a cig, in firefights, one was hding behind a wall and got on his stomach and crawled slowly to the edge to try and shoot at me.

They move, they wont sit still, they will take cover and come at you in groups.

the absolute GREATEST thing is when you die, NO LOADING SCREEEN! It literally fades to black for 1 second and your back at the last check point. Animation is awesome, switching guns reloading, everything super quick off the D-Pad.

I think theres an error in the demo because it said to hit Square Triangle Square to do some crazy combo, but triangle wouldnt do anything.

Anyway i love how you can climb to the top of walls and shoot over the walls, you can change the over the shoulder from left to right by hitting L3.

The game is great, cant wait.