Page 13 of 707 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Yeah, same deal here. The first PS3 demo that I've actually been hyped to try out, and I can't even start to download it. Here's hoping that it's accessible again tonight.

I got to play for about 10 minutes. The game is amazing. 3rd person action games are my favorite 3D games, and this one appears to be a winner.

3. store is back up
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    remote play FTW? set it up.
    I miss all the updates for the PS3 because it generally only gets turned on to play PS2 games, so it rarely makes it to online status. I guess I have downloading to do before I can start downloading.

5. Still can't get into the store. GG Sony, as usual.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Still can't get into the store. GG Sony, as usual.
    Me neither...I'm a sad panda.

7. You're not missing too much. It's a good demo but certainly nothing spectacular.

8. Good!

Hopefully it wont' be good enough to break me down. I wasn't planning on buying a PS3 this month.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

9. Played the demo through, it's good and all but GOTY contender? Like people say it's got a lot of Gears of War in its blood, as the combat is all stop and pop. The thing I'm most impressed with is the genuine human-like maneuvering the models perform.

Other than that though? Nothing had me saying "wow" and the combat felt a little stilted coming off of a Call of Duty 4 rush.

10. Played the demo, thought it sucked.