Page 19 of 707 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

Fuck that. I'll let one of the many unemployed graphic designers make one.

B-Ri~Big Up on the Okami theme. Great game Great theme. Thank You.

3. heres this, i saw folklore used at one the other day, i think immma go get it now :X
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ebc3003829.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	28673  
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

At 20% off, EB's previously abused games are still overpriced. I guarantee you I could find a used Folklore for less than $44 in about 5 minutes on the internet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    At 20% off, EB's previously abused games are still overpriced. I guarantee you I could find a used Folklore for less than $44 in about 5 minutes on the internet.
    i acctually realized im getting SMG today, and the $25 gift card towards folklore is better then that coupon :X
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Today? TRU has them in today?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Today? TRU has them in today?
    thats what my preorder ticket said.

I didn't even look at mine. Perhaps I should.

9. Alright, so I traded in my soon-to-be-dead 360 for the 60gb PS3 (came with an extra controller and Heavenly Sword--both of which I'm debating keeping sealed and selling) and set everything up. So far so good, but holy Christmas does it take forever to download stuff. Reading the boards here I already had an idea it would take long, but I didn't think this long. I set it up with a static IP and am getting a Nat type 2, so I don't think there is anything wrong with my connection. Downloading stuff on the 360 is a night and day difference.

Aside from that, I'm impressed with how sturdy the system seems to be. I love that it's whisper quiet too. The USB controller cable seems really short though.

10. It's a great system. Except for the whole not-a-single-worthwhile-exclusive-retail-game thing. But I guess there's always 2008.