Page 2 of 707 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    What is that? Some sort of Ogre?

2. It's you.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    PS3 is going to be fine. Once the price point goes down, people will get one.

I still firmly believe that the 360 is a better buy, but whatever.
    Once the 360 addressess its hardware reliability issues, absolutely. From an overall library and online perspective, it's pretty damn strong. But that's one hell of a issue to have, a near fatal flaw, imo. With that said, I can't complain since my launch 360 is still kicking.

It's been a while since I picked up anything for the PS3. I held off on Heavenly Sword, but PS2 games like GGX AC, KOF XI, and FPW Returns will keep the PS3 in action. If this drought extends to the end of this year as it looks, I'll probably import Pro Evolution Soccer and Minna no Golf 5. I was optimistic about the summer releases but Lair and HS didn't meet expectations.

4. It looks like the new systems have been fixed, new purchases shouldn't have the overheating problem. A dvd drive or a hard drive eating it is probably going to be it now. Hard to get around those though,

PSP is doing really well, it's been getting strong numbers for awhile now. And I'm going to agree with Joust. Sony is going to get slaughtered for the rest of this year, but 2008 should be the turning point. Europe could easily be taken by Sony, it's a much tougher climb here.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Thats awsome. Where is that?

6. I thought the Wii passed the 360 in total sales. ?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I thought the Wii passed the 360 in total sales. ?
    WW not NA
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. I'm hoping someplace will drop the price of the 60gb to 399. I saw the BB near me still has alot of 60gb's in stock. $399 to have full BC and Blueray would be hotness. Especially, since it sounds like they are close to getting access to the RSX for Linux.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

9. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    if im not mistaken the blu-ray 5 free deal is also happening.
    The 5 free deal ended on September 30th. You have until the end of October to mail in your reciept and UPC.

*edit*

I guess they've renewed that deal. They also have new movies that weren't listed on the original offer.

http://www.bluraysavings.com/
    Last edited by gamevet; 21 Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B View Post
    I'm hoping someplace will drop the price of the 60gb to 399. I saw the BB near me still has alot of 60gb's in stock. $399 to have full BC and Blueray would be hotness. Especially, since it sounds like they are close to getting access to the RSX for Linux.
    A 60gig for 399 with the free Blu Rays promo would finally make me bite.