Page 4 of 707 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    More like </waaah>
    ill cry many a tear when yours goes down under.

honestly no one should be OK with these mass hardware failures, no one, so posts like these really amaze me.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    Considering they can't get the cards wholesale and have someone get the tickets from a store, then they have to scan the tickets and send the code to you by email, paying $37 doesn't seem quite so bad.
    $37 is a ripoff. You can walk into any Convenience store like 7-11 or Family Mart and buy the 3000yen ticket for 3000yen. They're tacking on $10 to go to the Convenience store (considering there's one on damn near every corner in Japan that's not any real effort) and send you an e-mail.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    ill cry many a tear when yours goes down under.

honestly no one should be OK with these mass hardware failures, no one, so posts like these really amaze me.
    Dude, I'm only busting your balls. It sucks that your 360 died.

Also, </waaaaaah>
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. PS3 has no games.

Buying Uncharted next month, maybe RnC and Haze too

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You can walk into any Convenience store like 7-11 or Family Mart and buy the 3000yen ticket for 3000yen.
    Correction: you can. I can't.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    $37 is a ripoff. You can walk into any Convenience store like 7-11 or Family Mart and buy the 3000yen ticket for 3000yen.
    Tuesday, October 23, 2007

37 US Dollar = 4,217.62 Japanese Yen.

Quite the ripoff I'd say.

7. Exactly, they're charging way to much for something that takes no effort.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Well, if you'd like to start selling them at face value or closer to it, I'm not going to tell you not to, but there aren't a whole lot of options for getting them in the US, and I don't feel too upset about paying what I paid.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    A lot of retailers are having promotions for their 60gig systems to offset the fact that it's now the same price as the 80gig. Best Buy gives you a free game or controller, Walmart gives a free game and Blu-Ray remote, etc. I'm hoping for a similar deal on Amazon soon.
    What? Really? I'll head over there then, since we have no Best Buys here (yet, they're supposedly coming next year).

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust
    PS3 has no games.
    Buying Uncharted next month, maybe RnC and Haze too
    I hope it lives up to its hype because the PS3 could really use a noticeable release, but Uncharted is doing nothing for me. The pics and videos look nice, but I'm just indifferent. I had a similar lack of response to Lair.