Page 703 of 707 FirstFirst ... 689699701702703704705 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7068

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. The Hundred Knight is pretty awesome, actually. I really like the little guy. The witch does all the talking, though, and she's simply no fun at all. Evil can be fun, but she's just obnoxious.

James

I can't find the thread for it, but Yakuza 5 is coming west!

3. Anyone on here ever replaced the battery in a non-SIXAXIS DualShock 3? My main controller's battery seems to have died, and I'm a little nervous about opening it up. Wondering how hard the process is overall, and if there's any specific brand of battery I should be looking at.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. I actually didn't know there was a Dual Shock 3 without SIXAXIS. Weird!

If it's anything like the SIXAXIS DS 3 controller, it should be easy. Last time I opened my SIXAXIS DS3 up to fix a shoulder button, I saw that the battery was really similar to a cordless phone battery. Snaps in place, has a molex connector. What you SHOULD be worried about is parts of the shoulder buttons annoyingly coming apart.

5. Sorry, I was trying to clarify that I meant the post-SIXAXIS controllers. I'm just too use to thinking of the PS3 controller being called "DualShock 3" by default.

6. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Anyone on here ever replaced the battery in a non-SIXAXIS DualShock 3? My main controller's battery seems to have died, and I'm a little nervous about opening it up. Wondering how hard the process is overall, and if there's any specific brand of battery I should be looking at.
    YES actually, be really super careful about letting the 'rockers' in the shoulder buttons fall out (do the whole operation on a clean table obviously), sometimes there's a little bit of glue on the battery connector, be gentle about removing it.

Brand wise, ehhh. You're gonna spin the wheel on any of 'em, be prepared for batteries to show up DOA no matter what you paid for 'em. Go with a seller with good feedback.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 19 Jan 2015 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Don't trust the mAh rating on any battery from China.

8. You have a PS4, right? Just pair your DS4 to the PS3 when you want to play it. Sure you lose rumble, but the sticks and triggers not being complete ass more than makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Uhh, no. I love the DualShock 3, and have no interest in using the DS4 instead when playing PS3 games.

Also, DS3 sticks > DS4 sticks so whatever nerd!