Page 7 of 707 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. ::tear::
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. As I mentioned in the Haul thread, I got a great deal on a 60gb and have since been messing around with it. A few things that warrant a few comments are:

1. The system is very quiet, no matter what I'm doing with it.
    2. The controller holds a charge very well, but I've been running into that problem where it disconnects for a few seconds and forces poor Ratchet to walk off a cliff
    3. The marketplace is ok, but WTF at not having demos for most of their arcade games?

Ratchet and Clank is really fucking good.

3. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    2. The controller holds a charge very well, but I've been running into that problem where it disconnects for a few seconds and forces poor Ratchet to walk off a cliff
    I've heard this is common but it hasn't happened to me yet, even with a few other Bluetooth devices in the room.

If it really bugs you, you can always use a USB cord since controller data is sent through the cable when physically connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    3. The marketplace is ok, but WTF at not having demos for most of their arcade games?
    Just get Everyday Shooter. Because it's awesome.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword View Post
    1. The system is very quiet, no matter what I'm doing with it.
    I love that fact too.

I haven't experienced the disconnects...yet.

Yep...XBLA spoils us demo wise.
    Last edited by sonic6; 02 Nov 2007 at 05:02 PM.

5. How about splitting that up, champ?

6. Also get super stardust HD, its awesome.

Uncharted demo drops next week, warhawk and resistance were patched as well. And the all famed rumored firmware 2.0 is dropping next week (or so they say)

XMB in game or FTL
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Uncharted demo drops next week

8. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Let me know when your balls follow suit.

9. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    Awesome news. I really want to try this one out so I don't have to base my decision based on impressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    HAAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    coming from Pink PSP, pink chan-sweater dress.

lemme know when you finally realize your "penis" is in fact just a camel toe.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),