Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: ZOMG FIRES!!! Part II

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant View Post
    The Witch Creek fire and the one on Palomar Mountain have merged. Holy shit balls.
    Damn it. All the blue collar flames are going to get laid off now, while the fire CEOs make millions in bonuses.
    Last edited by Wildkat; 24 Oct 2007 at 06:47 PM.

2. My RA told me that apparently there were some dumb fucking freshman lighting papers on fire in one of a canyons located right next to campus at 2am this morning. A canyon full of dry brush and leaves. Some girl saw them from her apartment balcony and immediately called the police.

What complete and utter twats. I hope they go to jail for a long, long, long time. Like federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison. Why must people be unprecedented assholes?

3. Quote Originally Posted by SXA View Post
    My RA told me that apparently there were some dumb fucking freshman lighting papers on fire in one of a canyons located right next to campus at 2am this morning. A canyon full of dry brush and leaves. Some girl saw them from her apartment balcony and immediately called the police.

What complete and utter twats. I hope they go to jail for a long, long, long time. Like federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison. Why must people be unprecedented assholes?
    failing classes and seeing fire as an excuse for the school burning down IMO

and yes, deserving of "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Mexijews started this fire.
    It was always burnin', since the world's been turnin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. I am at my second school and its sprinkling ash, the fire is in view. All of the hillsides are gone? Its pitch black because of the smoke. Crazy how close it came to campus.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. I'm getting a 3M Respirator Face mask, the serious industrial kind (No Hello Kitty ones for me). Today, I noticed that there are more ashes floating around here than there were yesterday. And even after they quell those fires or the fires die out naturally, all of that ash and crap'll still be floating around.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Hooooot! Fuck you. Hooooot!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Pulp or die, motherfuckers. Fresh squeezed or bust.

7. Click for full size

San Diego Naval Yard this morning. Looks like the pictures of Pearl Harbor in 1941.
    Last edited by Error; 24 Oct 2007 at 10:14 PM.

8. simg works wonders.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    So is their a cause for all this?
    Al Qaeda operatives who came across the border from Mexico.

War On Terror = lose

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    simg works wonders.
    So it does. Thanks.