Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOMG FIRES!!! Part II

1. ZOMG FIRES!!! Part II

Much like the situation we had over here in San Diego, CA in 2003, the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTY IS ON FIRE. AGAIN.

Opaque and his girlfriend were evacuated from their place last night but were allowed to return this morning. I haven't called kuro yet but I think he'll be ok. We all live in North County and seven seperate fires are burning. It didn't look too bad last night because we only had a one somewhat major and another smaller fire burning. But I wake up this morning and fires are all over the goddamn map. I'm nowhere near the any of the blazes right now but I can smell and see the smoke. I'll probably be heading over to Escondido today to help a friend back his shit up. lolworkandschool. Pictures might follow tonight.

So if anyone has friends or family down here in San Diego, give them a call. This is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Also: WTB FIREFIGHTERS. SERIOUSLY.

2. yeah weve been discussing this in the post your pics thread.

Sad to hear about opaque, hopefully his home is ok

The irvine fire is in view, but no real danger in it hitting me.

fullerton brea irvine FD are on the irvine fire, a ton from LA county are spread between malibu and the 2 fires in ontario, then san diego fires im sur ehave the entire fleet all over.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Stay safe socal.

4. Nothing in Pasadena. We don't even have a breeze.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Nothing in Pasadena. We don't even have a breeze.
    irvine is covered in smoke. Im sure there is no way to breathe at the spectrum, its right in the middle of the smoke coverage. trees were uprooted in my neighborhood, and it was SCARY as hell driving on the 5, cause i can feel the wind knock my car to the side, SCARy stuff
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. It's been on and off windy out here, but we've only been getting smoke and ash from the fires. I have a few friends out there and need to make some calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. Ashes everywhere in Long Beach. Damn.

8. post fire TNL so cal meet up IMO

wait till im 21 first though

9. post some pics

10. I'll take some after work today. It's been looking like sunset all day, as the sunlight is getting filtered from all the stuff in the air.

PS - it's driving my sinuses crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.