Page 1090 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 10761086108810891090109110921094 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. I just ordered 1200 points. I used paypal, and I got my email from paypal saying I paid Microsoft 5 bucks, but the screen on the Microsoft store just says "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly." And there isn't anything loading or anything. I opened up another instance of the store in another tab, and under my account order history, it says no orders.

It's only been like 10 minutes though, so who knows.

One hour is my standard rage waiting period. Give it a go.

3. Due to the amount of orders they are getting, expect at least a 72 hour wait.

I'd give them at least until Tuesday to sort it out.

Where are you guys getting the promo codes? It looks like it's full price at the online store and I don't see any ads or info about a promo code.

The 2nd code jyoung posted worked. Let's see what happens.
    Last edited by Mzo; 25 May 2013 at 08:08 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm down for buying points but am confused about what's going on. Is there a site handing out the unique codes?
    When the One was announced you could sign up to be notified when it was available for preorder. Each email you gave them was sent a UNIQUE code (so stop posting them, weeman). I signed up with every account I have/made so I have a stack from that.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is because your live bucks don't carry over to the new One, right?
    I think live bucks do, just not content bought with said bux

Hmm it allowed multiple purchases on my end. I assume this will result in cancellations.

8. I used Weemans code, and the code I got. So far, one of my orders has gone through.

I bought Monaco. If the second order goes through I'll buy the Injustice season pass.

9. Second code worked for me. I'm in no hurry for the points to become valid, and if there's some sort of snafu, I'm out $5 at worst.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan