Page 1103 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 108910991101110211031104 LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,030 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. I bought it last night. Didn't spend more than a few mins with it. Visuals and music were impressive - - the control scheme of assigning one brother per analog stick is interesting.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

2. Yeah it's very pretty, I'll definitely be buying it due to it's unique gameplay.

3. Charlie Murder comes out next week! I am ashamed to say that I wish it were coming out on Steam instead, but I'm down for this on whatever.

4. I'm not a huge fan of Charlie Murder's ultra simplistic hand drawn visual style but I'll give the demo a shot to see if it's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Charlie Murder comes out next week! I am ashamed to say that I wish it were coming out on Steam instead
    It will. Basically everything eventually does. Steam has pretty much destroyed PSN and XBLA at this point.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Charlie Murder comes out next week! I am ashamed to say that I wish it were coming out on Steam instead, but I'm down for this on whatever.
    I'll wait for the sequel, Carlos Danger.

7. Not sure what to make of Charlie Murder so far. Some of the bosses are cheap as hell (Bathory). It's alright, I guess.

I do like that I blew up a police car with a grenade and was rewarded with an AK47 pickup.

8. OK, the fake radio station is gold. Love the commercials.

A caller "Dan" just went on about a five-minute rant on how Charlie Murder's first EP was their only good release and then they sold out after that.
    Last edited by jyoung; 14 Aug 2013 at 05:17 PM.

9. OK the campgrounds level alone is worth the price of admission on Charlie Murder. That shit was bananas.

10. Finally beat Charlie Murder last night and I got the bad ending. Apparently there are new game+ and new game++ that open up after you clear the game multiple times.

The difficulty curve just keeps climbing up. I think I'm around level 25 after beating the game and the cap is at 50. New game+ is really hard already and I'm only on the second level.

Pretty long game for a beat-em-up. I'd say it took about 8 hours to finish.