Page 14 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I was surprised to see no one playing Mutant Storm when I got online last night.
    Judging by the demo, I kinda feel like the original is better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    How do you grab & move the stretcher in Exit? Hitting X or B next to it does nothing, and hitting B in front of it picks the patient back up.
    Yeah, that happened to me, too. You have to hold B when behind it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Judging by the demo, I kinda feel like the original is better.
    I was underwhelmed by the demo too. So I decide to save my points for Ikaruga/Rez.

4. Mehtant Storm imo

Oh, and thanks Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Thumbs up from me on the new Pinball FX table.

6. Ditto that.

7. I like the new Mutant Storm. There are things I like more and things I don't like as much.

More:
    Enemy variety, room variety, lack of powerups, Live co-op (haven't tried it, but unless it's buggy, it's good

Less:
    Difficulty went down, Tally mode doesn't (seem to) tell me the score in each room, Hit box seems a bit bigger

So I like it about the same, maybe a tad less because of the difficulty being a bit nerfed

8. I want to try Mutant Storm Empires online sometime. Someone get at me tonight if they see me on.

I can also harass Joust in IRC (even though the channel has been pretty much dead lately).

...I'm still playing Streets of Rage. My high score should be all over yours but I hit continue like an idiot.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

10. I'm liking the new Pinball table. New score for you guys to take down. And, I see that Scudnick has taken down one of my scores... back to work @ that tomorrow.