Page 15 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. I saw you playing Pinball earlier and I actually said "Son of a bitch" out loud knowing my competition just rolled back into town.

2. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Judging by the [Mutant Storm Empires] demo, I kinda feel like the original is better.
    Yeah, I felt the same way. I've been looking forward to MSE since it was announced, what, like a year ago; only to feel like it was really boring compared to the original Mutant Storm games.

My 800 marketplace points went towards Exit instead.

3. Omega Five looks pretty sweet.

4. Definitely D1 for OF.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Omega Five looks pretty sweet.
    Yes, yes it does.
    Last edited by Geen; 02 Nov 2007 at 11:56 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I saw you playing Pinball earlier and I actually said "Son of a bitch" out loud knowing my competition just rolled back into town.
    That's a nice score on the Agents table. That's a tough table to roll up a good score on.

And fuck those last 3 achievements - I don't even know if I was close to any of them on any of the 3 original tables even though my months old scores are still in the top 1000 or so.

7. I can't get those last achievements either, I think I've been kinda close on Speed but that's it. On the 3 original tables I haven't been able to get near my top scores in a while. Then again I haven't played pinball in awhile but, still.

8. I put some more time into MSE last night and, now that the initial disappointment is over, don't think it's all that bad. MSE is pretty decent, in fact. It's just too bad that the original Mutant Storm blows it out of the water.

James

9. Word Puzzle and Switchball this week.
    Boost your brain power with “Word Puzzle,” a new spin on the classic word search game, and make Sir Isaac Newton proud as you embrace the laws of physics with “Switchball” on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Both games will be available this Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PST).

The traditional pen and paper word search game is taken to a whole new level this week as InterServ brings “Word Puzzle” to Xbox LIVE Arcade. This brain-busting game features intricate 3D boards, exploding word bombs and a whole host of synapse melting challenges and special effects. With five unique game modes, LIVE support for up to four players and Xbox LIVE Vision Camera support, “Word Puzzle” will keep you playing with friends and family for hours. The game will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E.

For more details on “Word Puzzle,” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/w/wo...de/default.htm

In “Switchball,” players conquer breathtakingly beautiful labyrinthine mazes as they manipulate the unique physical properties of an ever-changeable ball to solve clever puzzles. Morph into the Metalball and ram objects out of your way, charge the Powerball to dash up ramps and jump over obstacles, switch to the Airball to float over physics based death traps or use the Marbleball for speedy rolling around action. Created by Sierra Online, “Switchball” empowers players to harness the laws of physics and triumphantly roll their way through five elegantly detailed 3D environments or they can join friends in 2 player co-op or 8 player competitive racing fun through Xbox LIVE. The game will be available worldwide (with the exception of Korea) for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated E.

For more details on “Switchball” please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/s/sw...de/default.htm
    Switchball looks really nice.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 05 Nov 2007 at 03:36 PM.

10. links don't work bud.