Page 17 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. If it was a slow month I'd get it just to see how it looks.

It was probably a bad move on their part to release such a mediocre looking title right now; because lord knows if Ikaruga dropped right now I'd stop playing everything else.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Played the Switchball demo- nice game, great art style. Too bad, then, about the flagrant screen tearing issues in the first few stages.
    Screen tearing is unacceptable for XBLA games. I only tolerate it in some retail releases (like Saints Row, but it wasn't that bad and you can VSync it and sacrifice framerate).

3. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    If it was a slow month I'd get it just to see how it looks.

It was probably a bad move on their part to release such a mediocre looking title right now; because lord knows if Ikaruga dropped right now I'd stop playing everything else.
    It's not a mediocre-looking title in the least. It's easily the best-looking 3D game on XBLA, even with the screen tearing.

4. When's the last time there was a 400 mspoints game?

5. i'm glad they're on the ball with the Genesis games. weren't we supposed to get Neo Geo ones too?

6. Quote Originally Posted by sonic6 View Post
    When's the last time there was a 400 mspoints game?
    Space Giraffe is 400 points. But I am sure there are others that came out afterwards.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    It's not a mediocre-looking title in the least. It's easily the best-looking 3D game on XBLA, even with the screen tearing.
    Well fuck, now I have to buy it and see how it looks.

At least I can tell myself this is just a break from CoD4's BRUTAL veteran campaign.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    NEWS FLASH!!!

Korly is not buying an XBLA game.
    I haven't bought most of the crap that came out lately. I did get E4 though, and if Word Puzzle was 400 points, I'd buy it.

9. Tearing like woah. It's crazy.

This game is still good, though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids