Page 19 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. That's what happens when you buy every damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Free Caccaonesoneonse is cool too, but I perfer Catan for my German board game fill.
    Whatever, Carcassonne has a ton more depth and strategy to it. It also allows for local multiplayer play, which Catan does not.

Shame that we don't get the two expansions for free as well.

3. I would like a free Feeding Frenzy, Crystal Quest, Marathon, Astropop, Missle Command, or Jewel Quest because I don't have any of those and still want them.

There are a bunch of other ones I didn't buy either, but they aren't worth mentioning.

4. Carcassonne is dope, glad to see more people will get to play it. I prefer it without the expansions anyway since they just make the game so much longer.

5. Think the original Xbox games will have <gasp> Achievement Points?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick View Post
    They also confirmed Xbox games on XBLA. What's notable to me is Psychonauts, as it is cheaper than on Steam (but still more expensive than a retail copy nowadays).
    I will jump on Psychonauts for $15 very quickly. That excites the hell out of me since I've never gotten a chance to play it.

Also Free Carcassone is nice and all, but that really sucks ass for all of us who bought it already.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Think the original Xbox games will have <gasp> Achievement Points?
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    [Carcassonne] also allows for local multiplayer play, which Catan does not.
    Catan wouldn't work as a local multiplayer game, due to the way you conceal your cards. It's an unavoidable aspect of the game design.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Think the original Xbox games will have <gasp> Achievement Points?
    I keep saying that if they added this feature to the BC games, every Gamestop would be out of these $1 to $5 classics in a day.

10. I hope they don't.

That's just fucking stupid.