Page 29 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    According to G4 and Kotaku (lol), Omega Five is this week's XBLA game.

Oh, rad. Now lets hope the Rock Band content this week isn't very good so I can get by on just a 1600 point card for the week.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Oh, rad. Now lets hope the Rock Band content this week isn't very good so I can get by on just a 1600 point card for the week.
    Isn't this week the Bowie pack?

3. Yeah, the Rock Band DLC can blow me for the next few weeks. The punk pack is a probable purchase, and I'll get the Radiohead and Weezer tracks on the 18th. If I get any Bowie it'll be Heroes, but if they couldn't afford his master track, why not just do the Wallflowers version? It probably would've been cheaper for them, and it sounds pretty damn close.

4. Personally I would have preferred Space Oddity, Under Pressure (w/Queen), and I'm Afraid of Americans (w/Trent Reznor) but this is a conversation for another thread.

5. Moonage Daydream is perfect for RB. Most wanted song for me. The Wallflowers cover of Heroes was pure shit. Please never mention it again. I really can't see I'm Afraid of Americans working with this game. Space Oddity would have been nice though.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

This is what I get for using G4 and Kotaku as sources. Looks like Asteroids is this week's real XBLA game.

7. lol I play that game online for fwee.

8. LOL Asteroids. <sigh> Where is my Omega Five? I was itching for some Forgotton Worlds style action.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    This is what I get for using G4 and Kotaku as sources. Looks like Asteroids is this week's real XBLA game.
    Anyone who cares about Asteroids probably already owns at least one of the 20 different versions that have come out over the last 30 years.