Page 4 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. You guys are lucky there isn't a red card for jealousy.

Actually, so am I. I'd be busy.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    You guys are lucky there isn't a red card for jealousy.

Actually, so am I. I'd be busy.
    No goatse in Gaming Discussion. - Kano

3. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Odd, most screensavers shut off when I try to interact with them, rather than turn into one of the best games of the year.
    Are you serious?

You think SG is one of the best games that came out this year? What the hell have you been playing?

4. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Odd, most screensavers shut off when I try to interact with them, rather than turn into one of the best games of the year. Where do you get your screensavers from?
    They've had interactive screensaver games for at least ten years now, and here's a list that's the first response of "screensaver games" on Google. Welcome to the amazing world of computers.

5. You think SG is one of the best games that came out this year? What the hell have you been playing?
    No way would I go that far, but it's probably the best original game on XBLA.

6. I can agree with that.

Looks like the Space Giraffe leaderboards got reset too, so it's back to the beginning for me; I love the game and I still haven't seen over 2/3 of the levels.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I'd probably go with Pinball FX, but that all depends on what definition you're using for "original games." Pac-Man Championship Edition seems like it'd also be a front-runner but I haven't gotten around to putting good time into it.

8. Pinball FX, Heavy Weapon (Online), Pac Man CE, Catan are all up there as far as I'm concerned.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Only if we don't count UNO because it was a card game first.

Side note, who wants to play UNO?

10. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Pinball FX
    Every once in a while I turn it back on and play for about a half hour before once again acknowledging I don't have shit on your score. One of these years, dammit.