Page 6 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Boom Boom Rocket was a disappointment. I wanted more from it than cheesy techno-fied classical music and "tap face buttons" gameplay.

Just to be clear on the "one of the best" comment, I was thinking more top 10 than top 3. Pac Man CE might have been up there as well if I had a decent pad to play it with, but between the 360's d-pad or analog control I just couldn't get comfortable with it.

James

2. Ok. It could use more content. But it's hella fun.

Pacman CE is easily the best original game though.

And Puzzle Quest is the best non-original game.

3. Boom Boom Rocket is terrible.

Pacman CE is the shit I concur.

And Puzzle Quest rocks one face.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Both my girlfriend and I got addicted to puzzle quest. Last night she was up till 6am playing...

5. The only negative with Puzzle Quest is that it's easy to become insanely overpowered with equipment and spells.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Which version were you playing? I got conceivably the best axe in the game and learned some nasty spells but some of the tougher creatures at the final area were still relentless with a ton of HP.

The DS version was very scaled down, with the AI constantly making mistakes, but the PSP version had the damn bats at the beginning of the game playing perfectly and taking every opportunity.

7. I played the PSP version and by the end I was so strong everything was a joke.

8. I'm playing the 360 version and so far I've seen every creature I've fought happily ignore obvious skull attacks to go for mana. Unless there's an exploding skull, I'd say odds are 50/50 that they'll take an attack over harvesting mana.

James

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    No goatse in Gaming Discussion. - Kano
    hope you're having a good time.

10. What about Assault Heroes? You guys forget about it or did everyone hate it?

And Space Giraffe is awesome.

And btw...I like both games this week. Might be the first time that's happened.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."