Page 7 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    I like both games this week. Might be the first time that's happened.
    Streets of Rage 2/Puzzle Fighter day > Exit/Battlestar Galactica.

2. I admit those are awesome games. But I couldn't bring myself to buy Puzzle Fighter again.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Speaking of Pinball FX, I want new tables. For cheap too, to make up for the skateboarding theme table that blows donkeys.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    I admit those are awesome games. But I couldn't bring myself to buy Puzzle Fighter again.
    Not even for online play and the well-implemented rebalanced mode?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Is it really that good? I already had the game so I didn't bother with getting the XBLA version. I liked the game...just not enough to get it again.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power View Post
    Is it really that good? I already had the game so I didn't bother with getting the XBLA version. I liked the game...just not enough to get it again.
    Online play means you'll always have someone to fight (including the four or five TNL people that actually bought this game). And Sirlin did a great job improving the rest of the cast (Hsienko, Ryu, and Akuma became more formidable, Chun Li is a Zerg monster). You can read about the changes in Sirlin's blog.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Speaking of Pinball FX, I want new tables. For cheap too, to make up for the skateboarding theme table that blows donkeys.
    Didn't a new table come out today?

8. It's not mentioned on major nelson for today.

9. is the description for Exit supposed to say "Pazzle Action"?

10. Yes. The description has an accent. Please be respectful.