Page 973 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 959969971972973974975977987 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

Everyone sure does hate that show that they watch the fuck out of.

2. Fuck off. I stopped watching it not even halfway through last season.

Tender Theresa Thursday.

The demo for Puddle is really good. Is the rest of the game good too? Does it get all Trials difficult?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Hopefully it's better than the TV show, even though that's probably the lowest bar any entertainment product could set.
    I was going to say something then I saw this...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Everyone sure does hate that show that they watch the fuck out of.
    So yeah... the show is good, everyone else can stop complaining.. It's so cool to hate on something once it gets popular.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    So yeah... the show is good, everyone else can stop complaining.. It's so cool to hate on something once it gets popular.
    Is it cool to hate on something that is total shit?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    M2-developed Golden Axe and Streets of Rage collections are coming.

Golden Axe collection seems to have arcade GA, MD/Gen GA2 & 3, and no Revenge of Death Adder. Bummer on that last omission.

Streets of Rage contains the three MD/Gen games.

Both of these seem to contain multiple regions of each game, so I'm assuming you can play that real deal Bare Knuckle 3, and the interface looks like that Monster World one:

It's M2, and I wouldn't mind the GA games and Bare Knuckle 3, so I'm mostly likely in on both.
    Fuck this, seriously. These 6 games have already been released TO DEATH. The one GA game everyone wants is the one GA game that Sega refuses to release. Hell, even Golden Axe Warrior got a re-release on the Sega Genesis Collection (and it deserves it). At least the Monster World Collection has a translated version of a game never offered in America before. This is a just a bare cash run.

Fuck Sega.

8. sometimes M2 collections have hidden games.

this would be one hell of a hidden game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeet. New Toys DLC. New purchase for moi.
    I picked up the "Napalm" pack today. Beat the first two campaign missions. There was some major slowdown in the first one, but it's still fun. Maybe I just had too many level 3 mortars on the screen for the game to handle? Not sure how long this campaign is, but I'm on the third mission right now.
    Last edited by jyoung; 26 Apr 2012 at 09:15 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Is it cool to hate on something that is total shit?
    No, it's ok to hate on something that is total shit. That show is far from total shit. Does it deviate from the comics? Sure... but that doesn't make it a bad show. Anyway, back on topic, I'm pretty sure the game is based on the comic universe and not the TV show.

And yes, Revenge of Death Adder should have been included. Hell, release it retail with the 3 Genesis games, arcade version of the original, Golden Axe Warrior, and throw in the shitty Saturn fighter if you want to just give some extra "value."
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com