Page 974 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 960970972973974975976978988 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. How do the popular things that those people do like fit into your theory?

They fit in your butt.

3. It's like a black hole of popularity.

4. That show sucks.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. The price of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet has permanently dropped to 800 points.

6. I finished episode 1 of the Walking Dead last night. Pretty short, but totally worth 5 bucks. Very atmospheric. Great voice acting. The choices aren't terribly black and white.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I finished episode 1 of the Walking Dead last night. Pretty short, but totally worth 5 bucks. Very atmospheric. Great voice acting. The choices aren't terribly black and white.
    I paid the $20 to get the full season, you save $5 that way. Well, that was on PSN, does XBLA have a similar option? If not, that's kind of lame. I really liked how it compared your decisions with the rest of the players too. The game gets very tense and my fiancee was freaking out at times while I was playing. I highly recommend it.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

8. I didn't see that option on XBLA.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    I highly recommend it.
    Totally agree, as far as Telltale games go, this one is a stand out as far as I'm concerned. And it's really awesome seeing the story/world of The Walking Dead from the perspective they are showing it from.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I didn't see that option on XBLA.
    That's a shame. I'm guessing it has to do with the setup MS has for XBLA. Is it at least a 400 GS game?

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Totally agree, as far as Telltale games go, this one is a stand out as far as I'm concerned. And it's really awesome seeing the story/world of The Walking Dead from the perspective they are showing it from.
    I play adventure games for the story and this is no different... I can't remember the last time I was drawn into the story of an adventure game so much. Telltale is a company I like and I'd have to say that everything they have done before is nowhere in the league of this game. I'm very happy as I was worried how it would turn out.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com