Page 976 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 962972974975976977978980990 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Episode 1 has 100 gamerscore. I guess each subsequent episode will have another 100, but that's purely speculation.
    I don't know if it's simialr, but the PSN version offers trophies for completing each chapter of the entire series, with a platinum trophy at the end.

2. Anybody gonna check out Awesomenauts? I figure it's only going to be good if we have a team.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Anybody gonna check out Awesomenauts? I figure it's only going to be good if we have a team.
    I couldnt play more than 2mins of it and that was even getting it for free on psn.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Yeah, but do you like MOBA/DOTA games? Did you play with a team?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yeah, but do you like MOBA/DOTA games? Did you play with a team?
    Did not play as a team. I played for the 2mins and turned it off. I judged it as crap.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Awesomenauts?

More like Awesome, Not.

8. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Did not play as a team. I judged it as crap.
    LoL and DOTA are the worst games on the planet if you're not playing with friends. WORST. GAME. So this sounds about right.

9. I think MOBAs are just hard to understand for people who have never played one and hey all basically follow the same arbitrary rules (four spells, farm minions for gold, shop, etc.)

A 2D one kind of sounds interesting, it looks like everyone characters fourth ability is basically the same and pretty much amounts to a jump/hover or whatever though.

10. I downloaded it but have a lot of homework with classes finishing up now... I plan to put some time in this weekend.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com