Page 977 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 963973975976977978979981991 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. David, do you want to try it?

2. If I had a PS3, I would. But I'm not paying 10 bucks for it.

3. F-Chan special again this week on XBLA:

NIN2-JUMP -- 200 points
    Guwange -- 400 points
    Virtual On: OT -- 600 points
    Also, if you completed the Xbox Live "Triple Play" promotion last month, your 300 rewards points should now show up as pending.
    Last edited by jyoung; 05 May 2012 at 05:47 PM.

4. VO:OT is a steal at 600 points for anyone that doesn't have it.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

I never got the love for that game.

6. I loved the game on Dreamcast but I also had Twin Sticks... I'm kind of scared to play the game with a pad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I loved the game on Dreamcast but I also had Twin Sticks... I'm kind of scared to play the game with a pad.
    The same way people have got used to using a controller instead of a joystick for everything else. There are crappy "regular" controls but thankfully you can make it dual analog controls to be like the twin sticks.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

The demo of Voot played fine with the 360's dual analog, much much better than any non-twinstick solution. I'll have to remember to grab it.

9. I had Voot on the DC as well, but I was terrible at it. I picked it up on this sale and can play this much better with the 360 controller. Hell I got over half the achievements already which are pretty easy.

I'm gearing up for minecraft tuesday.

10. dual analog sucks so hard when it comes to simulating twinsticks.

Just use the default scheme (but rebind rotation to LB and RB, if I'm remembering right) and get used to rolling your thumb from Y to A.