Page 979 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 965975977978979980981983993 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,790 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I think he's referring to perspective bro. It's pretty obvious.
    Yes, I am..
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. Then it's pretty obvious he doesn't know what 2D is.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Then it's pretty obvious he doesn't know what 2D is.
    I know what 2D is. But it's like calling Swords and Soldiers 2D RTS which yes, most RTS gameplay is 2D... it's just that it's more the "traditional" 2D view from the early days of gaming vs. the early days "3D" views that were just isometric or whatever.

4. Like Warcraft II.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Like Warcraft II.
    And a billion others... you aren't proving anything by giving an example of something I already said.

6. So the Atari and NES releases of Pac-Man, Adventure, Swordquest, Zelda, Metal Gear, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, and Spy Hunter aren't traditional 2D games?

Just because you preferred side-scrollers as a kid doesn't change what 2D and 3D mean. Don't feel too bad, it blew my mind like 15 years ago when I found out Doom was 2D.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    So the Atari and NES releases of Pac-Man, Adventure, Swordquest, Zelda, Metal Gear, Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, and Spy Hunter aren't traditional 2D games?

Just because you preferred side-scrollers as a kid doesn't change what 2D and 3D mean. Don't feel too bad, it blew my mind like 15 years ago when I found out Doom was 2D.
    You knew what I meant, everyone else knew what I meant, so I didn't use the terminology you would have preferred... stop being a dick and move on.

8. You guys are the worst.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox View Post
    You knew what I meant, everyone else knew what I meant, so I didn't use the terminology you would have preferred... stop being a dick and move on.
    It was factually incorrect, that's not really a preference. If you were just talking about how you preferred the sprites then your original statement would've been fine, especially since WC3 models aren't exactly endearing.

But okay, I'll move on.

Oh look. An argument on the Internet.