Page 9 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. I was going to buy my girl Exit on PSP but I'll just get it on XBLA instead.

Actually, if she likes it here I'll get it on her PSP anyway.

2. If you buy the PSP one you get to keep her busy while you play the Xbox.

I'd go with the PSP one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Bought Exit. I really like the game and feel that it's $10 well spent, but I agree with the criticism that Mr. ESC moves too slow. I wish they sped up his movement speed (and made the timer go faster to compensate). Nonetheless, I'm going to have fun 100%ing this game.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Hell yeah on all counts. It's even got another achievement.

I want to throw things at the developers of Exit. Great concept, great art, great music. But the stupid companion characters, Mr. ESC's horrendous moving speed, and the clunky controls kill a lot of the fun. Telling companions to use items or go to specific places is an exercise in frustration. Also, is it really necessary to have to press X to use the key and then B to open a door?

Maybe the DS game will get it right. But I'm not holding my breath.

6. I played and loved the demo for Exit last night, but couldn't buy it because it said the server that has my MS Points on it was down (wtf).
    Does anyone know if the levels in the XBLA version of Exit are the same as the PSP levels?

7. I had the same problem (points not available) last night.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geen View Post
    I played and loved the demo for Exit last night, but couldn't buy it because it said the server that has my MS Points on it was down (wtf).
    Does anyone know if the levels in the XBLA version of Exit are the same as the PSP levels?
    The first 100 levels are a straight port of the PSP game. The other 120 are probably a combination of downloadable levels from the first and levels from the second.

*sigh* This game is so close to greatness, but the slow-ass animations just destroy it. I'm pretty sure one of the levels of hell is "Puzzles Involving Shimmying Across a Long Pole in EXIT".
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 25 Oct 2007 at 10:00 AM.

9. Mutant Storm Empire is out this Wednesday and I'm looking forward to it. They announced upcoming XBLA releases.

N+, Screwjumper!, Shrek-N-Roll, Spongebob Squarepants, Switchball, Undertow and Word Puzzle.

I'm intrigued about N+, but I'm disappointed that Rez and Ikaruga were not on that list.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios