Page 3 of 1104 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

1. Mutant Storm Empire at last? Oh yes!

James

2. Space Giraffe is a fine game that unfortunately has the sense of humor of a fourteen year old furry.

3. OTTER SPUNK!
    Time for a change

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    OTTER SPUNK!
    Er... what about it?

James

5. Space Giraffe is a screensaver made by a furry.

End.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Space Giraffe is a fine game that unfortunately has the sense of humor of a fourteen year old furry.
    Yeah, that too. flowers give me gas, hurf

7. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    OTTER SPUNK!
    HORSE SMEGMA imo }:-)
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 23 Oct 2007 at 03:52 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    Space Giraffe is a screensaver made by a furry.

End.
    Odd, most screensavers shut off when I try to interact with them, rather than turn into one of the best games of the year. Where do you get your screensavers from?

Also, M.U.L.E. was made by a trannie. It's probably best not to look too closely at the personal lives of people who create things, whether you like what they make or not. I mean, Kano, pretend for a moment you created something, people could look at it and say "Crap made by a lame internet troll."

James
    Last edited by James; 23 Oct 2007 at 04:08 PM.

9. That would be awesome for a back-cover quote.

10. As if Kano has made any relevant posts about video games in the past 2 years.

Let me rephrase, on games of the past 2 years. I believe he's made some forgettable posts about older video games.