Page 975 of 1104 FirstFirst ... 961971973974975976977979989 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 11037

Thread: Official XBLA Thread

Telltale isn't very good =[

Their game engine is the worst.

2. Episode 1 has 100 gamerscore. I guess each subsequent episode will have another 100, but that's purely speculation.

Does Pinball FX2 offer like 750000 total gamerscore spread out over like 800 achievements by now?

3. Fugitive Hunter had the worst game engine. Kakuto Chojin was also pretty terrible. I don't think Telltale is even in the top 50 of worst game engines.

4. Finished Ep 1 also. It's was good. Usually I'm not into the point and click games but the story was decent. Ill buy the next four eps for sure. Too bad they didn't come out weekly.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Telltale isn't very good =[

Their game engine is the worst.
    I wouldn't say worst, they just have a basic framework for 3D adventure games, it doesn't need much. The console ports tend to be lacking compared to PC too so can't totally judge based on XBLA experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Episode 1 has 100 gamerscore. I guess each subsequent episode will have another 100, but that's purely speculation.

Does Pinball FX2 offer like 750000 total gamerscore spread out over like 800 achievements by now?
    If that is the case then that is 500 points total, far from the 1000 that a full retail game would get. I know achievements aren't the basis of what is good or not but I like when things are kept equal between platforms. Kind of like how RE4 on Xbox was 1k but on PSN was like a regular PSN game.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    I picked up the "Napalm" pack today. Beat the first two campaign missions. There was some major slowdown in the first one, but it's still fun. Maybe I just had too many level 3 mortars on the screen for the game to handle? Not sure how long this campaign is, but I'm on the third mission right now.
    Disappointingly both DLC packs are 3 missions each, with a mingame each on the side. I had some terrible slowdown the first time I used the flamethrower tank, but after that it seemed fine for the most part. That POW rescue mini game mission keeps crashing on me after I finish. And holy shit is the first mission for the Evil Empire a bitch.

7. Yeah I picked up Evil Empire today thanks to some Bing Rewards points.

The first map, holy hell I kept getting raped until I finally learned to take out the American artillery bases and build a level 3 anti-air turret ASAP.

It feels like these packs should have been 240 points each but whatever.

8. Also, between Bing Rewards and Xbox Rewards, it's nice to hardly ever have to pay for Microsoft points anymore.

You guys should sign up for both if you haven't already.

I can confirm that Xbox Rewards is legit.

Also: HEY GUYS WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES TONIGHT?

10. If anyone is up for some dungeon defenders on xbox hit me up. I was thinking about getting the 2 expansions if I got a lil further along. Plus it'd be more fun than playing with the random strangers I have been.