Thread: Would anyone be interested in signing up for blockbuster for games?

1. Would anyone be interested in signing up for blockbuster for games?

Basically, what would happen is a person would sign up for a freebie site and an offer (Blockbuster, Gamefly, etc.) Usually these offers range from $3-$10. Basically one offer would be good for a trade. There are certain requirements, like staying a member for at least 1 month, but after that you can cancel it. I'll direct you through every step if help was needed. Here is my trade list (outdated, but I should have all those items). For a game like Chrono Trigger, I'd want 2-3 sites. For something like Shenmue II, 1 would be enough.

I just want to know if people would be willing to go through with this. I don't think an idea like this would work on a site with thousands of active members, but with a smaller group of people, scamming would not likely happen. If people are interested, I might just get rid of all my stuff this way.

btw, if this isn't allowed, just delete it. I'm bored right now and I need money, so ya.

2. I liked it better when you were banned from the internet.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. ban pls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I liked it better when you were banned from the internet.