Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 791011

Thread: Ace Combat 6

1. I would most definitely buy the bundle if it worked on PCs as well (it might even on the PS3 too) but I'm finding a bunch of conflicting reports, which seems a little odd to me. The mentions of the dials on the throttle not being actual controls and are just aesthetic knobs doesn't help matters.

2. I cannot stand how I seem to look really hard for a thread before I post something yet it's always buried one page deeper than I look for. Oh well. The game still rocks face.

Although I have a buddy who actually flies planes and watching him treat the game and flight stick like someone flying a Cessna was one of the most entertainingly retarded things I've ever seen.

"You're flying a fighter jet in an arcade style game, you can fly upside down."
    "But you really shouldn't try flying upside down in real life, especially in the planes I fly."
    "These are nothing like the planes you fly. Fucking fly where you need to to GO TOWARDS THE GREEN ARROW and for the love of god FIRE THE FUCKING MISSLES!!!"

yeah this game is a lot of fun.

3. There's a search function for a reason.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    I cannot stand how I seem to look really hard for a thread before I post something yet it's always buried one page deeper than I look for. Oh well. The game still rocks face.
    It was on page 2. But don't worry about it. Enjoy the game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    There's a search function for a reason.
    yeah, haven't used that once since I signed up here, my bad. Maybe now I'll give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    It was on page 2. But don't worry about it. Enjoy the game.
    I swear to god I looked through 8 pages thinking it would be somewhere near the top considering it's impending release, I must have glazed over it.

Anyways thanks to whomever put mine in here, although now I feel that my first post should be removed.

6. What is it with some japanese devs and achievements challenges? I mean lol wtf Namco:
    QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time.(faster then 2:15:00)
    SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
    On mission 9, I have skipped every cutscene except the first one and feel like I'm gonna snap if I hear another "dance with the angels", graphics aren't that great either imo. Still enoying it somewhat =)