Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Capcom Announces Biohazard CG film for 2008

1. omgz zombies on a plane

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Definately a fan made fake. That nuke shot is from Terminator 3. I recognised some other stuff in there like the flipping airline signs, but I just can't place it at the moment.
    http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=m...ntrol&id=12979

Obviously someone is a little too full of themselves to pay attention to industry news. Also, keep in mind that damn near every version of the trailer I posted has been taken off of youtube for copyright reasons.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

3. Also, keep in mind that damn near every version of the trailer I posted has been taken off of youtube for copyright reasons.
    That makes just as likely if not more likely that these are fan made fakes. A fake trailer of a series owned by someone else is still copyright infringement.

4. Hmm, that could work, except that all of these trailers were taken offline at the same time, and all of them were the same....except the only one still online, which itself says is fan made.

Yeah, I seriously doubt someone went through the trouble to whip up that trailer out of love for a series, as it looks too "Advent Children" with it's polish and fluidity. However, I will say that if it is proven to be completely fake and have nothing to do with the CG film Capcom is producing, that it is one of the best fakes I've ever seen.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

5. I'm not saying it's not impossible either, but are absolutely possible. Especially say one didn't have the disclaimer. The one that says it's fan made I don't think it actually hits Copyright infringement due to the disclaimer, or at least, it doesn't make Capcom go "OMG WTF" but I haven't seen any of the videos.