Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: Women Don't Appreciate

Its available on that one site that whats his name (dog money?) always posts each time you assholes ask for a soundtrack.

The noob sent me a friend request on myspace too.

2. At least fourteen people that post here were added to your Friends after you added The Next Level. Now people can swing from your nuts there, too.

Everyone can read my surveys and see how sensitive I am.

4. I'm too hard for sweaters. Now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post

The soundtrack is actually pretty awesome. Let me know if you want to check it out.
    Now in usual places
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. "Guys are lucky, they don't have to deal with menstrual cramps"
    While some women don't get bad cramps, some do. And as someone who has had them so bad I've puked, let me tell you it isn't something you want to deal with. Plus there are so many other period related problems that I could come up with it would break a man's mind. I won't even get in to it, some of it is just gross.

"Guys have it easy, they don't have to give birth"
    I'll be forgiving on this one as a woman doesn't have to have a child.

"You don't understand, you'll never understand my emotional imbalances because MEN don't get a period"
    While I'm sure some women do use this as an excuse, let me tell you PMS is real. And it's really shitty. I might get a bit crabby and tell people I want to be left alone, but my mother watch out she turns into c^#t W^&$3 Bitch lord of the neither realm.

Ever been caught whacking off?
    I have been caught masturbating by my mother no less, so no in no way was it sexy in the end. It was terrible terrible night.

Have you been hit in the balls by a hard object?
    No, but once in high school I was walking on top of the folding auditorium chairs and fell right split leg on the top of the back of the seat and hit my crotch so hard it hurt for a week. It was so, so, so bad.

Had to piss out a kidney stone?
    Girls sometimes have to do this too. My friends Mom had to do just that while like 8 months pregnant. Extra not fun.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    I have been caught masturbating by my mother no less, so no in no way was it sexy in the end. It was terrible terrible night.
    aaaaaaaaaand it's boner time

LOL
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. I thought this was good. Given the time of year, bitches better be thankful.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill