Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movie Thread 2.0

1. so if "The Fallen" is on fire all the time does that mean he's some kind of Ford vehicle

2. it is true he is fixed or repaired daily
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. :(
    No Dinobots in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Story Theme Confirmed
    by Tim Formas

The MTV Movies Blog has posted an interview conducted with Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen story writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. In the interview, Roberto Orci confirms that the Dinobots will not appear in the movie, because:

We couldn’t quite figure out how to justify a robot that would pretend to be a dinosaur.

Orci continues, confirming the theme (originally revealed here several weeks ago on our 2005 Boards by Roberto) that will be set for the sequel. Whereas the first movie was about a boy and his car, the second movie is:

It’s about being away from home. It’s a few years later and Sam is going to finally go to college and he’s going to face being away from home just as the Autobots are having to deal with being away from Cybertron.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. JUSTIFY HOW A ROBOT FROM SPACE NEEDS TO TURN INTO A GODDAMN CAR YOU SACKS OF SHIT

LET'S HAVE ANOTHER 20 MINUTES OF STEPPING ON LAWN GNOMES IN THE SEQUEL THAT WAS REALLY GREAT THE FIRST TIME OUT
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. New car ... and I mean NEW.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/a-b...formers-2-5170

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoReview
    If you were a Corvette, would you be an Autobot or a Decepticon? I'm going more towards the Decepticon side because Corvette's are really fast and super neat-o.

According to Jalopnik, the new mystery vehicle in Transformer: Rise of the Fallen will be this potential concept design for a Centennial Corvette:

There's been much speculation of late on the gleaming silver "Corvette-like" concept car spotted on the set of the new Transformers movie. Some outlets have incorrectly asserted the concept is a potential design for a next-generation C7 Corvette. They're wrong. Oh, it's a Corvette, but our well-placed sources tell us the concept, which we've revealed in an exclusive shot of the clay concept above, is GM's Corvette Centennial Design Concept. We expect to see it revealed early next year, months before it debuts on the silver screen in Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.

It sure it one badass looking ride and seems like it would fit in well with the Transformers universe. I can only imagine how fast this thing is considering the 2009 ZR1 will be housing 638 horses under its hood. Imagine driving a car that has 638 horsepower. I know people say Corvette's are an 'older guy' car, but I'll gladly be that older guy while I'm looking at your Porsche in my rear view mirror.

But IF it is a Transformers car, what robot would it be and what side would it be on? Like I said earlier, when I look at this thing, Decepticon comes to mind because of its intimidating lines, black tinted windows and aggressive styling. What other car would it go up against? Bumblebee's Camaro?

Whether it is a Decepticon or Autobot, GM probably isn't too worried because Skywalker LaBeouf (I'm no longer calling him Shia since he mangled up his hand) probably won't be allowed anywhere near it.

Click on either picture to read the rest of the article and see more awesome pictures of this cool looking car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corvette-Centennial-Design.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	39299   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	medium_2741003541_d568b4bdb4_o.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	39300  
    Last edited by Advocate; 08 Aug 2008 at 01:38 PM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    JUSTIFY HOW A ROBOT FROM SPACE NEEDS TO TURN INTO A GODDAMN CAR YOU SACKS OF SHIT

LET'S HAVE ANOTHER 20 MINUTES OF STEPPING ON LAWN GNOMES IN THE SEQUEL THAT WAS REALLY GREAT THE FIRST TIME OUT
    LOL

7. From the script reviews ... this is the cast.

Also some images are man-ips.

http://www.filmgrenade.com/2008/08/1...racters-guide/

8. Jetfire as a Decepticon? WTF?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. In the comic if I remember he was found by the Decepticons first. Then he changed sides later.

The Cartoon they said he was An Autobot, but the Decepticons manipulated him to think he was a Decepticon.

anyone read at the bottom that the new movie will have a love triangle? God, why?

and with no dinobots, I'm just gonna call it, big battle between jetfire and devastator when jetfire changes sides.