Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Book of Eli

The Book of Eli

Please forgive if already a thread. cant find one in 4 pages.
    Looks interesting to me. Some other people say it looks like the matrix + mad max. All i saw was Fallout 3. What you tink?
    Starts at :40

Last edited by JBNagis; 17 Aug 2009 at 02:06 PM.

2. Totally got a Fallout 3 vibe from this, which is cool I guess. It's been a while since a good post-apocalyptic thriller, so I'm looking forward to this. The last good post-apocalyptic flick I can remember seeing was the underrated Doomsday.
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

3. I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic flicks so I'll be there opening week for this. Definitely got a Fallout 3/Mad Max vibe from the trailer.

I've still got to check out Doomsday. That one kinda just slipped by me.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Doomsday is average at best.

5. I thought this was going to be about a spin-off of There Will Be Blood showing us the bookended life of Eli Sunday post-leaving home to pre-revisiting Daniel.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Doomsday is average at best.
    Lies. Doomsday was great throwback to 80s action fare like EFNY. Definitely check it out.

Excited about this.

7. Woot Denzel doing action again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. I will automatically go see anything that has Gary Oldman in it. Plus it's directed by The Hughes Brothers, who also did a fine job on From Hell.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

9. I saw the trailer the other day and also felt the Fallout vibe, which to me is just fine. It looks very well done, will watch.

10. It is indeed Fallout-ish; I kept expecting a Find the Water Chip quest.

Not feeling the Mila Kunis casting.

Keep an ear open for Gary Oldman owning Christians HARD with a single line of 100% truth.