Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7787899091

Thread: Transformers Movie Thread 2.0

1. Asteroids the movie is going to be better.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Asteroids the Movie? Are they going to base it off the old "story soundtrack" LP? hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. who knows the script is being worked on right now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Asteroids the Movie? Are they going to base it off the old "story soundtrack" LP? hahaha
    I have a brother who is roommates with a guy who has an uncle who has a hair dresser who does the hair of one of the guys writing the script, and I heard, it's going to be about the space president and how he's on space force one and suddenly a giant space ape starts hauling asteroids at space force one, and a pilot, whose in the brig for insubordination (but his heart was in the right place,) apparently gets loose and breaks into the spacial office and saves the president just before an asteroid blows up space force one. They spend most of the rest of the 2 hours and 55 minutes of the movie, with little dialogue, in a space plane shooting at asteroids trying to escape, with a lot of really close calls. What dialogue there is is made up of clever one liners, like on where the pilot, with a heart of gold, is yelling at the space ape "stop monkeying around." At the end you find out it was all an assassination attempt by the vice space president and they fly into the space house and shoot their way in and then the pilot, who's really a war hero tortured by the things he's done in the space wars, punches out the vice space president and says "you've just been impeached," and then the space president says "lets clean house," and they shoot their way out and the last scene is the space plane flying toward the screen and in the window you can see the two of them with their fists in the air and it looks like they're screaming YEAH!!!!! and it freezes on that frame.

Too much?
    Last edited by Shine; 20 Nov 2009 at 08:13 PM.

5. ban please.

6. Why? That sounds as good as TF2 if not better!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Why? That sounds as good as TF2 if not better!
    It's sad that it's so true. Can we just derail this thread and try and forget about Transformers 2? Let's just talk about tits, tits rule.

they do rule

Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.