Page 1 of 22 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Lantern

1. Green Lantern

Greg Berlanti set to direct and co-write (with Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green). Interestingly, the announcement mentions Hal Jordan, not John Stewart, so this may be unconnected or only tangentially connected to the JLA movie.

Berlanti hopes to make the jump to big-budget fantasy fare after serving as writer and exec producer on character-driven TV series "Dirty Sexy Money," "Brothers & Sisters," "Everwood," "Jack & Bobby" and "Dawson's Creek." He previously directed 2000 feature "The Broken Hearts Club."
    :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. This is not a good development.

3. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    This is not a good development.
    Jack Black's not in it- that's about as good as a development as anyone can ever hope for.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Jack Black's not in it- that's about as good as a development as anyone can ever hope for.
    I dunno, a "Heat Vision and Jack"-style GL movie could have been unique and fun. Now we'll be getting "Parade of Male Underwear Models GL".

5. The movie could be about Green Lantern shoving his power ring up men's asses for the entire running length and I wouldn't care as long as that turd Jack Black wasn't in it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Stop telling us about your fantasies Dole.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Jack Black is nothing but a professional and a gentleman. You have a lot to learn about this town.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Script is done, as in completed ... and rumors about JLA.

IESB.net

Here's a hint ... WB doesn't want JLA.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Put Jack Black back in this.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 02 Mar 2009 at 02:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.