Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Lantern

1. Temuera Morrison, who played Jango Fett. Is now cast as Abin Sur. Also Production starts Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by IESB.net
    Production on Warner Bros.' GREEN LANTERN starring Ryan Reynolds as the ring wielding hero begins Monday in New Orleans. The Heat Vision blog has just announced two more names added to the cast including Temuera Morrison and Taika Waititi. Morrison, known by Star Wars fans as Jango Fett in the prequels will play the part of Abin Sur, the alien Lantern whose ship crashes on Earth and whose death is the reason Reynold's character Hal Jordan is chosen to be a member of the Green Lantern Corp, well at least that's how it goes in the books. Waititi will be Jordan's best friend.
    Read the entire announcement over at THR.com.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Angela Bassett is Amanda Waller. Wonder if they're going to use her to tie the different DC movies together, the way Marvel is with Nick Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Bad type casting. But Jesus Christ, Angela Bassett is hawt.

4. I hope to see her gain 100 lbs for the role.

5. Right? Waller is a shitbrick house.

6. Angela Bassett: BBW

7. how does Pam Grier look nowadays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. Ugh. Listen Hollywood, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should. You taught me that with Jurassic Park, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. It makes sense when I read it this afternoon. Since, most of the time he will probably have a green haze surrounding him, cause the majority of the movie he's in space and/or OA.

10. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.