Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Lantern

1. I'd rather have Cooper as Hal. Reynolds probably won't get it, since he's working on Deadpool and Paramount doesn't want one actor working on another studio's (Fox) superhero movie.

And Timberlake? Really?
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Can Timberlake moonwalk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. He can be a Mother Lover.

___Not sure about the Moonwalking though.____

4. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Other than SNL have we really seen him do much? But my vote is for Renolds. He's got the same goofy Smile Hal does.
    He was decent in the 5 minutes he had in Black Snake Moan and was funny in The Love Guru, but I wonder if it was more of the character being funny or him playing the character.

5. He was pretty good in Alpha Dog too. There are much worse people they could be considering.

6. He was okay in Alpha Dog.

I'd much rather see Cooper.

7. I wan to see Flash just come in and punch GL in the face at the end.

8. 2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322

9. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Reynolds probably won't get it, since he's working on Deadpool and Paramount doesn't want one actor working on another studio's (Fox) superhero movie.

Honestly, if Ryan Reynolds was interested from the get, I don't know why they bothered screen-testing Justin Timberlake and Bradley Cooper in the first place. Now had Michael Fassbender been in serious contention, that would've been a different story. But compared to Timberlake and Cooper, Reynolds just cuts a more classic leading man figure. He's also been poised on the brink of superstardom for years now, so why not finally nudge him over the edge?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. He's also been poised on the brink of superstardom for years now, so why not finally nudge him over the edge?
    RUDD
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322